* Two more initiatives qualified. The majority vote budget and the 2/3 vote fees both made it through the process and will appear on the November ballot.
* Uh-oh. It looks like there is a problem with the Democratic nominee for SD-16. Apparently, he might not live in the district.
* The Unemployment Fund is taking on more red ink.
* Joel Fox stands up for Meg Whitman’s lack of voting. Now that’s a feat of spinning…
* The Supreme Court ruled that the people who signed the petition to get prop 8 on the ballot can’t block the release of those names on first amendment grounds.