* Senate Leaders Steinberg and Hollingsworth are doing some side discussions on the budget.
* CalBuzz points out that DiFi has alwasy been anti-fun
* Juan Vargas hasn’t exactly won yet, but the LA Times looks at who gets credit for the win.
* The Nurses and the Queen are having quite the battle.
* Bill Lockyer says Wall Street is skeptical of high speed rail. Wall Street is ignorant of HSR’s global success but they’re ignorant of many things. Still, maybe we don’t need Wall Street at all, since China is interested in funding California HSR.