* The LA Times is starting to kick out the endorsements. In the LG race, they endorsed Gavin Newsom and Abel Maldonado. In the AG race, they endorsed the two prosecutors in the race, Kamala Harris and Steve Cooley.
* Poizner is totally going to win this thing. Or so he thinks, but don’t you wonder what he’s saying to himself as a businessman making an investment in his own campaign?
* Tom Campbell is glad to be running for Senate rather than Governor.
* A court ruling on Indian casinos could end up costing the state a lot of money. The tribes are trying to avoid paying the state the traditional chunk of the revenues.
* Oakland hasn’t given up on keeping the A’s yet.