* Well, Arnold hasn’t lost his sense of humor. He made fun of Sarah Palin as he was flying over Anchorage. He tweeted this photo to the right and said “Over Anchorage, AK. Looking everywhere but can’t see Russia from here. Will keep you updated as search continues.”
* John Myers looks back at the first 8 years of Jerry Brown, Governor, and does a little fact-checking of recent ads.
* The ACLU of Southern California is suing school districts across the state for the fees they are charging as unconstituional. Under the California constitution, students haver the right to a free education.
* The supporters of Prop 23, decided that they are going to lose on the issues. Well, that is basically the only possibility given their attacks on the 89-year old George Shultz, a co-chair for the No on 23 campaign.
* Robert was KALW’s Your Call Radio this week to talk about the California election. You can listen to the MP3 here.